Monday, September 30, 2019

HEY

Well, it's been quite a summer ....  i know, i haven't been on this blog much..   but i have been mailing out flyers yes i have,  I actually received a Big Bang 1 payment on Friday, I got $20 money order and 2 books of stamps.      And this flyer is residual because her name will go in position 1 and mine will go in position 2 ..   and of course the Admin/Monitor goes in 3rd. 


I had a American Cash Flow flyer sent to me with a $10 payment plus 5 stamps.   This flyer is new, I signed up with the 6800 Stamp Flyer and the monitor sent me a package with different programs and labels, and even leads...  Its pretty cool getting cash in the mailbox. 

If you are interested, please let me know and i can help you get started.   :)

more to come ... soon i hope...

Have a great Fall....

No comments:

Post a Comment

**CLUB CASH FUND**

CLUB CASH FUND

Have you heard of  OK  please call this number above and listen to it. please watch this video. it will explain more a...