Sunday, July 21, 2019

Goals

I need to make up some goals to accomplish every week.

**go to the Library to print out flyers
**go to Winco to make 50 copies of each
**envelopes at the Dollar Tree/ Stamps at the Convenience Store.

First of all I have to go back to the Library and print out the right flyer, then go to Winco after work to make copies. 

See I need to get more motivated and do this ..  I have been slacking badly.   I am so mad at myself.
but money is tight and that is what most of the problem is, not having $$ to get supplies etc..

And actually sit down and stuff envelopes with flyers,   really i enjoy it, sitting there arranging flyers and folding them and stuffing them.   Labels, stamps and I put little different stickers on it so it makes it look nice. 

I actually didn't quit,  I am regrouping my thoughts and making it better,   I have to get more reliable source for leads and new flyers.  I know i can make this work....


No comments:

Post a Comment

**CLUB CASH FUND**

CLUB CASH FUND

Have you heard of  OK  please call this number above and listen to it. please watch this video. it will explain more a...