Wednesday, October 23, 2019

is October over yet??

Well October hasn't been nice to us at all... 
I am purchasing a 2005 Ford Escape..  The shifter didn't work so I took it in to the dealers shop, that took me 12 days to get it back..   Now the Tie Rods are going out, thermostat and the value cover gasket is leaking.... 
Meanwhile, my boyfriend's brother in law's car broke down as well,   water pump went out..  So we only had one vehicle to share.   I have to call off from work due to no vehicle because my tie rods are loose.  and I don't want to get into a accident.. 

So the mailing of the flyers has been on hold again..   Today I felt so sad and frustrated that i sat down and folded flyers and stuffed the envelopes.   

I have been getting free stamps in the mail which is nice.   Also I have a team member for the Big Bang 1 flyer.. 

will tell you more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

**CLUB CASH FUND**

CLUB CASH FUND

Have you heard of  OK  please call this number above and listen to it. please watch this video. it will explain more a...