Tuesday, August 13, 2019

my updates....

Well, i have been posting ADS on social media, emailing flyers to people that request flyers; mailing out flyers as well and I hope something comes soon.   Also i have been follow up messages to people.  Some are very interested some are not..

I know I don't put 100% effort into this.   i wish i could, my mindset is blocked...I work 10% and I hoped for the best.. which isn't working out too well..   My Mindset is broken and blocked,  I see people on the MailBox Cash Group stuffing envelopes and I think hey i can do that.  but over all it's hard for me.. I don't know why but it is..   so don't judge me..

But I found a female friend that is willing to help me out ..  she has been telling me what to do, like emailing instead of mailing...  She has signed up with Big Bang Flyer All Four Levels.   She will be making money soon....

okay more coming soon..   maybe Goals....

No comments:

Post a Comment

**CLUB CASH FUND**

CLUB CASH FUND

Have you heard of  OK  please call this number above and listen to it. please watch this video. it will explain more a...