Thursday, July 7, 2022

Hello July

 Hello JULY


it's INDEPENDENCE DAY and we at our house have the illness.   so we cancelled our plans with our friends and stayed home and BBQ'ed and lit off Fireworks.   

Since I have been tested positive I got to stay home all week.    Which I lost a lot of money.   Holiday Pay and OverTime.    I go back to work on Saturday.    then Have another Week Off for my Birthday week..  

Have you did "not" do something that you wish you could do but don't.   Does that make sense??  I have some things that i would love to do, but i can not get myself to do them..   I put it off and then I remember them then I don't have time to do them  and Now that I have a WEEK off I still did not do them...

so I want to thank everyone who has click on my link and actually seen my blog.   I appreciate that.  If you are interested in this opportunity I would be glad to help you .. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

**CLUB CASH FUND**

CLUB CASH FUND

Have you heard of  OK  please call this number above and listen to it. please watch this video. it will explain more a...